|2.0.1||14 November 2022||- Support added for Android 7.0 (API level 24)|
- Saves previously used branches
- Usability improvements
|2.0.0||17 October 2022||- You can now use the SDK to set up recurring payment mandates, in addition to individual payments.|
- User experience improvements for the IBAN entry form.
- Bug fixes.
Version 2.0.0 introduces some small breaking changes. See our migration guide for instructions on how to update.
|1.2.1||1 September 2022||- Bug fix for text input validation|
|1.2.0||18 August 2022||- SDK is now available via Maven Central|
- Support for Cancel Payment, so you can understand when a user cancels the payment
- Wait action support for decoupled authentication flows
- Improved error reporting
- Updated to Compose Material 3
|1.1.0||7 July 2022||- Support for custom legal text|
- Foundational support for embedded authorisation flows (not yet fully supported)
|1.0.0-beta06||13 June 2022||Updated dependencies:|
- appcompat 1.4.1 -> 1.4.2
- androidx-core 1.7.0 -> 1.8.0
- material 1.6.0 -> 1.6.1
- coil 1.4.0 -> 2.1.0
User experience improvements for text input forms
|1.0.0-beta05||31 May 2022||- Improved error handling|
- Improved accessibility for additional input forms
- Improved language selection
- Improved analytics and error reporting
|1.0.0-beta04||4 May 2022||- Support for France, Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal and Lithuania.|
- IBAN entry form, for providers who require it.
- Branch selection form, for providers who require it.
- UI translations in French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese and Lithuanian.
- Support for pre-selected provider IDs
- Pass a set language to override locale.
- UI bug fixes.
|1.0.0-beta03||8 April 2022||- Updated license text|
|1.0.0-beta02||18 March 2022||- Support for Ireland|
- Allows the user to select their country
- Remembers previously selected country to display first
- Option to set the starting country using an initialisation parameter
- Updated legal text for EU countries
- Improved theme customisation
- Accessibility improvements
|1.0.0-beta01||3 Feb 2022||Initial SDK release.|
Updated 2 months ago