Before you start using Payments API v3, make sure you:
- Set up request signing: Sign your requests for additional security.
- Retrieve a token in your server: Get an access token in order to enable you to call our API.
- Receive status updates on your resources: Set up webhooks to get updates on payments or other resources in our API.
The following pages cover the general concepts that you will need to use our Payments API v3.
- Payment statuses: Understand how payments progress through their lifecycle.
- Mock providers: Understand how payments progress through their lifecycle.
- Error types: Handle the different error codes that can come up when using our API.
You can also get our OpenAPI specs for Payments v3.
Updated 2 months ago
Did this page help you?