The TrueLayer Payments API v3 enables you to access all of TrueLayer's payments products in all supported geographies.
See our OpenAPI specs for more details.
There are many ways to use Payments. Choose the integration path that suits your needs the best:
|Hosted payments page||The hosted payment page presents a web user interface that makes it simple and easy to accept payments from your users.|
|Mobile SDK for Android and iOS||With the mobile SDK for iOS and Android, you can quickly add open banking payments to your app. Our mobile SDK integrates with our Payments API, making it simple to get up and running.|
|API only||The API provides a server-side integration if you wish to build your own UI, integrate into your existing UI, or would like to have more flexible customisations.|
Not regulated as a PISP?
If you are unregulated as a Payment Initiation Service Provider (PISP) and you want to use your own UI, you must display some additional information in your payment journey. See our payments UI guidance for more information.
Before you start making calls to our Payments API v3, you need to:
- Set up your Console account: Enable Payments v3 in your Console by following the instructions in our documentation to start using the API.
- Get a client credentials grant to make requests to the Payments API: Use our authentication server to obtain a client credentials grant. You will need this value in your requests to the Payments API.
- Sign your requests: You need to sign your requests to the Payments API v3. Generate a signing key pair and upload the public key value in Console.
- Set up webhook notifications: Set up webhooks to get updates on payments or other resources for Payments API v3.
- Test your endpoints in Insomnia: Follow the guide to test endpoints before you start integrating.
Optionally, you can also:
Updated 2 months ago