|2.1.0||23 December 2022||- Add support to |
|2.0.0||22 November 2022||- Introduces recurring payment mandates (VRP)|
- Deprecates the
- Some method names have changed. Xcode should handle these changes for you automatically. If you experience any problems, see our migration guide.
|1.4.2||10 November 2022||- Fix for a bug that affected the country selection screen on iOS 15.0 only.|
|1.4.1||20 October 2022||- Fix for a bug affecting the 'push' presentation method in version 1.4.0.|
|1.4.0||11 October 2022||- Added support to fetch the status of a payment, given its identifier and resource token.|
- Added "Recently selected" feature, so returning users can quickly find the branch they used before, for banks that require it.
- Fixed navigation bar background colour for iOS 15+.
|1.3.0||22 September 2022||- Support for more German banks, with the introduction of embedded authentication flows.|
|1.2.0||6 September 2022||- Improved usability for IBAN entry form|
- Support for France, with the introduction of branch selection.
- Bug fixes.
|1.1.0||23 August 2022||- Support for Cancel Payment, so you can understand when a user cancels the payment.|
- Bug fixes, including some small necessary breaking changes. See release 1.1.0 for details.
|1.0.0||3 August 2022||- Breaking change: new methods to configure and process payments. See the migration guide for detail.|
- Code improvements throughout
|1.0.0-beta.5||24 May 2022||- Add error handling for the legals endpoint|
- Support for custom legal text
|1.0.0-beta.4||2 May 2022||- Support for Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal and Lithuania.|
- IBAN entry form, for providers who require it.
- Support for pre-selected provider IDs.
|1.0.0-beta.3||8 Apr 2022||cocoapods-downloader updated from from 1.5.1 to 1.6.3|
|1.0.0-beta.2||29 Mar 2022||- Support for Ireland|
- Improved search
|1.0.0-beta.1||3 Feb 2022||Initial SDK release|
Updated about 1 month ago