To integrate with Verification API in sandbox, do the following:
- Sign up to the TrueLayer Console to get your sandbox
- Install Postman and download our sandbox Postman collection. It contains sample requests so that you can quickly retrieve data, and generate code snippets in various languages of your choice. It also has our Sandbox environment endpoints preconfigured.
Create a test authentication link to authenticate users via the Auth Link Builder in our Console. With the test auth link, you can easily connect to our mock bank.
To create your test auth link:
- Select the set of Permissions with
accountscopes to include in the authentication link.
- Choose a Redirect URI where the user will be redirected after authenticating.
- Check that the Mock provider is enabled to use our mock bank user credentials for testing.
- Select Test to open the generated test auth link and connect to our mock bank.
- To get an exchange code, select Mock Bank and fill in the following when asked for credentials:
- First name: john
- Last name: doe
Use the Postman Exchange Code request in the Authentication folder to exchange the generated
code into an
access_token. To do so:
- Add the missing variables:
client_id: Your sandbox
client_id. You can find this value in your console.
client_secret: Your sandbox
client_secret. You can find this value in your console.
codethat you generated in Step 2 with a link to the step we're referring to here.
- Send the request and retrieve a response containing an
access_token, run any of the requests in the Sandbox Postman collection to verify an account holder name.
Updated about 1 month ago