In this guide, you'll enable Payments v3 in Console and create a merchant account in sandbox to start testing it with.
- Go to Console.
- In the top-right corner, switch the toggle to sandbox (Live should be greyed out) and go to Payments API.
- Click Get started.
- Go to Payments > Settings.
- Upload your public key.
If you haven't created a merchant account when setting up Payments API v3 for the first time, here's how:
- In your sandbox Console environment, go to the left-hand navigation menu under Payments API v3.
- Select Merchant Account.
- Click the Create merchant account button.
- Enter the name you want your merchant account to have. This can either be a company name or a person's name.
- Click Create. The page will automatically refresh after your sandbox merchant account is created.
- Go to Console > Payments > Settings.
- click the pencil and paper icon under the Webhook URI heading.
- Enter the webhook URI you want to set.
- Click the tick icon to save the webhook URI.
Updated 8 days ago