The Data API UI Customisation page in Console contains a variety of options. Use these to change the appearance of your Data API user authentication flow.
A preview of your authentication flow displays on the right-hand side of the screen. Use this to check your UI updates before you click Save in the top-left to save your changes.
In the bar at the top edge of the preview, you can:
- Switch between a desktop and mobile preview.
- Switch between a preview of the Consent and Provider selection screens.
- Change the amount of zoom of the preview.
You can click and enter text within the preview to test the user experience.
This table contains all of the Data API UI elements you can customise in Console.
|UI customisation option||Description|
|Your app name||The name of your app. This displays in the consent collection screen, explaining what data is collected through TrueLayer.|
|Logo||The logo that displays at the top of the consent collection and provider selection screens.|
|Cancellation URI||The URI in your application that your user is taken to if they close the authentication flow without completing it.|
|Data use description||The wording explaining why TrueLayer needs permission to access user data, which displays under the heading What details am I sharing? in the authentication flow.|
You can either select an option from the dropdown menu, or enter a custom description.
|Custom colours||The colours used for different elements in the authentication flow. You can change the colours by either entering a hex code or clicking the colour icons to use a colour picker.|
The different colour options are:
- Primary: The colour of the flow's background on desktop.
- Secondary: The colour of the heading and button on the consent collection screen, and the cancellation dialog.
- Tertiary: The colour of the provider search field and the hover state of provider icons.
Updated 2 months ago