In order to set up sweeping in Console, you must have a role of either Owner or Admin.
Before you can set up sweeping to your business account, we need to verify your bank details for KYC purposes. This must be done for each merchant account you want to set up sweeping for.
After your bank details have been verified, you can set up sweeping within the merchant account dashboard.
Already set up sweeping?
If you have already set up sweeping with the API, the details of your configuration display within the Merchant Account Sweeping tab in Console.
You can edit these settings using the same process you would to set up sweeping for the first time.
After your bank details are verified, to set up sweeping:
- Sign in to Console and select the Payments icon in the left navigation bar.
The Payments Quick Start page displays.
- Select Merchant Account within the Payments V3 section.
Your GBP and EUR merchant accounts display along with their historical balances.
- Select the Merchant Account Sweeping tab under your merchant accounts.
Use the field and dropdown to set up sweeping. If not, you need to verify your bank details.
- To define how much and how often you want to sweep:
- Enter a minimum value to sweep from your merchant account to your business account.
- Select a frequency from Daily, Weekly, or Fortnightly to sweep funds at.
Funds are always swept at 10:00 UTC on a Monday if you select Weekly or Fortnightly.
- Select Set up merchant account sweeping.
You have set up sweeping. Funds will be automatically transferred from your merchant account to your business account in line with your settings.
To change sweeping parameters or frequency:
- Click Edit to the right of your current sweeping settings.
Your existing settings become editable.
- You can change:
- The minimum amount you want to sweep into your business account.
- The frequency you want to sweep funds at, when the minimum amount or greater is in your merchant account.
- Once you've entered your new sweeping rules, click Save.
To disable sweeping:
- Click Delete to the right of your current sweeping settings.
The Delete merchant account sweeping dialog displays.
- Select Delete to delete your existing sweeping settings.
This isn't permanent. You can reconfigure sweeping through Console or the API.
Updated 4 months ago