|14 Dec 2023
|- When selecting a provider, users can now search for banks and branches at the same time.
- For providers that support it in Europe, the user can select between the SEPA Credit or SEPA Instant payment schemes. To enable this, ensure that you set
user_selected at payment creation.
- Users can now use previously saved accounts for a faster payment flow.
- The SDK now has a refreshed user interface.
|16 May 2023
- A new screen in the payment flow for selected banks in France and Finland, which displays for international payments. This screen primes new users on how to enable international payments from their bank.
- If a provider is currently unavailable, this now displays on the provider selection screen before a user selects them.
- PISP license holders who process payments under their own certificate can now choose to remove TrueLayer branding from the user interface. Contact us to request this feature.
|21 March 2023
|Adds support for Signup+
|27 February 2023
|Adds the ability to customise colours
|11 January 2023
Updated 2 months ago