To use TrueLayer products, you need to sign up to Console. When you first sign up for Console, a dialog displays which contains instructions on how to get started.
In Console, you and users within your organisation can:
- Generate a client ID and secret to authenticate your API requests.
- Configure a Payments API integration and monitor your merchant accounts.
- Configure a Data API integration.
- Manage Console access in your organisation.
When you sign into Console, a screen displays with options for integrating different products.
The menu to the left in Console contains a variety of options that you can use to set up, manage and monitor your integration.
|Icon in menu||Description|
|Set, view or reset your |
|Configuration options for the Data API. You can:|
- Build auth links for your users.
- Customise the UI of your auth dialog.
|Learn how to get started with the Verification API.|
|Configuration and administration options for the Payments API v3. You can:|
- Upload a public key to sign requests.
- Edit Webhook URIs.
- View your merchant account balances.
- Set up sweeping from your merchant account.
- Customise the UI for the hosted payment page and payment links.
- View a dashboard of payments made through your integration.
Payments also contains UI customisation options for the legacy Payments API v2
|Configuration options for the legacy Payouts API.|
Payouts are also supported with the Payments API v3.
|Configuration options for the legacy PayDirect API.|
All PayDirect API functionality is supported by the Payments API v3.
|A list of users with access to your application.|
People with the Admin role can edit existing users' permissions or invite new users to the application.
|Navigate to this very documentation site.|
|Open the support chat dialog, where you can find answers to common questions or ask a question.|
|Navigate to the service status page, where you can check the availability of TrueLayer's APIs.|
You can also:
- Click the name of your application in the drop-down in the top-left corner to switch between applications.
- Toggle Live in the top-right corner to switch between sandbox and production environments.
- Click your initials in the top-right corner to sign out or set up multi-factor authentication.
Updated 9 days ago