With the TrueLayer SDK for iOS, you can quickly add open banking payments to your app. Our iOS SDK integrates with TrueLayer's Payments API, making it simple to get up and running.
The SDK presents native screens that allow your users to select their bank and consent to the payment. The user is then redirected to their banking app or website to authorise the payment. It also handles the network requests and errors, and gives you options to customise the user interface.
The SDK is currently optimised for the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, and Lithuania. Beta testers can also use the iOS SDK for banks in Austria, Belgium, Finland, Poland and Portugal. The user interface can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Finnish, Polish and Lithuanian.
At a minimum, the SDK requires:
- iOS 14.0
- Xcode 14
- Swift 5.7
- The user selects Pay By Bank.
- Your app creates a payment on the backend side.
- Your backend integration creates a payment and gets a payment resource back.
- Your app gets the
payment_tokenback and initialises the SDK.
- Your user selects and confirms their bank on the screen of the mobile SDK.
- The mobile SDK redirects your user to their bank's website or app.
- Your user authorises the payment in their bank's website or app.
- Once the authorisation is complete, the bank redirects the user to your
Before you can use the SDK, you have to:
- Create a payment using the Payments API v3.
- Register a
redirect_uriin your console. Your user will be redirected back to your website or application at the end of the payment journey.
We regularly update the iOS SDK. To see the latest documentation on how to install, configure, and process payments with the SDK, please see our Github page.
Updated 2 months ago