Get up and running with Truelayer's Magento plugin, powered by our latest Payments API v3, to access all of our payments products in all supported geographies.
Magento 2.3 or later
Before you integrate TrueLayer into your Magento store, you need to set up a Console account and generate public and private keys. Console is a dashboard that allows you to manage your TrueLayer account in one place.
Here's how to configure your Console account:
- Sign up to Console and verify your account.
- Create a new application and download your
- In the top-right corner, make sure Live is toggled to off. Then go to Payments. The Payments API v3 powers your payments through TrueLayer on your store.
- Generate both a public and private key for signing API requests. Keep them to hand — you'll need to use them later. Learn how to generate keys.
Storing signing keys
Make sure to store your keys securely. Your private key provides an additional, essential layer of security and must not be known to anyone except you.
- In Console, click on Payments, and click Get Started.
- Go to Settings and upload your public key from step 4:
- Create your merchant account, enter a name for it, and then click Create. This can be a company name or a person's name.
- In Payments, go to Settings and set your Webhook URI. The Webhook URI provides a destination for TrueLayer to send payment status updates to. Change this to the following:
Replace yourstore.com with the actual URL of your store.
- Click the cog icon in the top left corner to go to the Settings page in Console. Add a return URI in the Allowed redirect URIs section. This is where your customers will be redirected to after they authorise a payment. Format it like this:
You've now configured your TrueLayer account for use with the Magento plugin.
Updated 2 months ago