The TrueLayer Payment API v3 is a single interface to access all of TrueLayer's Payment Products in all supported geographies.
There are many ways to use TrueLayer's payment products. You can choose an integration path that suits your needs the best:
The hosted payment page presents a web user interface that makes it simple and easy to accept payments from your users.
With the mobile SDK for iOS and Android, you can quickly add open banking payments to your app. Our mobile SDK integrates with our Payments API, making it simple to get up and running.
The API provides a server-side integration if you wish to build your own UI, integrate into your existing UI, or would like to have more flexible customisations.
Not regulated as a PISP?
If you are unregulated as a Payment Initiation Service Provider (PISP) and you wish to use your own UI, then you must display some additional information in your payment journey. See our payments user interface guidance for more information.
Before you start making calls to our Payments API V3, you need to:
- Set up your Console account : Enable Payments V3 in your Console by following the instructions in our documentation to start using the API.
- Get a client credentials grant to make requests to the Payments API: Use our authentication server to obtain a client credentials grant. You will need this value in your requests to the Payments API.
- Sign your requests: Generate a signing key pair and enter the public key value in your Console. You need to sign your requests to the Payments API v3.
- Set up webhook notifications: Set up webhooks to get updates on payments or other resources in our Payments API v3.
Also, you can optionally:
- Test your endpoints in Insomnia: Before you start integrating, make sure you've tested the Payments endpoints in Insomnia by following our guide.
- Get our OpenAPI specs: You can also get our OpenAPI specs for Payments v3 for more details.
To get support for the Payments API:
Updated 23 days ago